Friday, August 13, 2010

Judgment day

I had a post on my other blog about a book I am reading ("The Rapture" by Tim Lahay) this book is incredible very detailed in what exactly what is going to happen in the end times, rapture, tribulation, and glorius appearing. Which is good because most of the time I am not a very detailed person. In one of the chapters the author is talking about the judgment seat of christ and how every christian is going to be judged for what they have done in/with there christian life (since savation). Well because there has to be time for millions of people to go through the judgment and marriage supper, it happens while the world is going through the 7 year tribulation period. All along I visioned that every one would be judged just as fast as we got raptured (in a twinkling of and eye) but oh no it is not this way. Since reading this book my vision goes more like this.
We are just chillin all of a sudden we get raptured which IS going to be in the twinkling of a eye then instead of being judged quickly. We will each have our own special little meeting with our heavenly father. I can see if now "Cassie pull up a chair lets review your book" then we will review everything....every good thing I have done since salvation, everything I have spent my time on, everytime I obeyed when I was spoken to EVERYTHING. I am not sure if this is exactly how it will go either but I know it's alot closer to the way I had it visioned before. I don't know about anyone else but it really makes me nervous. Even being a christian it makes me want to push through even harder, to die to myself a little bit more and to repent once again for all those sins that God has buried in the ocean as well as all the sins that we strugle with daily. To know that I will be face to face with our creator reveiwing my life gives me a healthy fear that I am glad to have.

1 comment:

  1. As long as it's a HEALTHY fear! (: Our sins are gone. As far as the east is from the west. that's a long ways. God remembers them no more. When we go back to repent for a sin we've already repented of, it's like God says, "What sin?" and I love that part!!

    But yes i understand what your saying about wanting to push harder. Mostly it just inspires me to WITNESS. I want my family to go in the rapture. I want my life to impact my family. I want souls in heaven because of my testimony, my boldness.

    Thanks for reminding me Cass!

    ReplyDelete