Thursday, August 16, 2012

You know what makes my God so good?

I can't tell you how many times I have witnessed to people on outreach or in my family that have said to me "what makes your God so much better than what I have right now?" I have always assured them of the obvious like we will be forgiven of our sin, He will guide our life, he has you in the palm of his hand. While praying for family and friends this morning God said " you know what makes me so great, because I reign over everything. I stopped praying and thought about this. How true it is! God reigns over everything...every sickness, every disease, our unsaved family, work situations, broken hearts, hurting children . We can bring any problem to him and let him reign over it no matter if you believer it or not, God still reigns over everything in your life.  Nothing gets by without him knowing about it. What a precious thing this is! If you are born again you don't have to worry like other people do. You don't have to have a heavy burden. You can live stress free and bring all your problems to him and let him deal with them. Jesus said 'my yoke is easy and my burden is light"This is a good reassurance to the people (like me) that naturally stress about everything. I am praying that everyone will grasp this. This is huge to our faith and how big we make God. Ask yourself am I letting God reign?

No comments:

Post a Comment